Not rugby related, but good luck to Andy Murray as he kicks off his Wimbledon campaign today. Al played his brother once in a junior tournament in Inverness we think. Humpings all round. Back with Lions etc tomorrow. Heard rumblings in the Sunday Times that ex-Bristol man Richard Hill and shatterer of our World Cup dreams Marcelo Lloffreda are interested in the vacant Edinburgh post… also the SRU are re-creating the Director of Rugby to supervise development and hunt for Kiwis with Scottish grannies, but hopefully not interfere with the national team.
- Squad Update: Weir in, others out
- Finn Russell exits Scotland squad
- Guinness 2020 Six Nations Launch – Men’s Team
- Podcast: Episode 95 – Sale Away
- Time up for Toony? Or time to toughen up?
- Grand Slam Winners Team Up for Charity
- European Round 6: The Final Reckoning
- Podcast: Episode 94 – Dodson’s Bunker