Not rugby related, but good luck to Andy Murray as he kicks off his Wimbledon campaign today. Al played his brother once in a junior tournament in Inverness we think. Humpings all round. Back with Lions etc tomorrow. Heard rumblings in the Sunday Times that ex-Bristol man Richard Hill and shatterer of our World Cup dreams Marcelo Lloffreda are interested in the vacant Edinburgh post… also the SRU are re-creating the Director of Rugby to supervise development and hunt for Kiwis with Scottish grannies, but hopefully not interfere with the national team.
- 12 Things You Never Knew About Simon Berghan*
- A Guide to the Super Six
- World Rugby U20 Championships: Four to Follow – progress report 2019
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 Review: Four to Follow
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 Review: What’s next?
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 Review: Key Stats
- Edinburgh add further cover to squad
- Conference(s) of Cards