Bad news for Scotland’s squad preparations for the “autumn” (it’s already winter here in the north) internationals came yesterday with announcements that scrum halves Chris Cusiter (thumb), Rory Lawson (ribs) and centre Graeme Morrison would all be unavailable. Luckily Mark McMillan is able to step into the breach – he’s been in form for Glasgow, and it’s good to have a Heineken Cup winner and former U21 captain to call on. It’s a big blow for Cusiter, who always seems like he gets injured just as he is hitting form. Nikki Walker will also join the squad, having been released by the Ospreys. Morrison’s absence leaves the midfield looking a little lightweight – especially considering they may have to face big lads like Nonu and De Villiers running at them – could it be Rob Deweytime again?
- Squad Update: Weir in, others out
- Finn Russell exits Scotland squad
- Guinness 2020 Six Nations Launch – Men’s Team
- Podcast: Episode 95 – Sale Away
- Time up for Toony? Or time to toughen up?
- Grand Slam Winners Team Up for Charity
- European Round 6: The Final Reckoning
- Podcast: Episode 94 – Dodson’s Bunker