Things round here are getting almost as combustible as a Fedex parcel on the 5th of November. Not to mention fairly complex. The Scotland squad have no idea how easy they’ve got it! Sure they have had to do days of “minging bosh” (Jim ‘The Bear’ Thompson) on a windswept park in St. Andrew but, then, they have everything neatly set out for them.
- Glasgow Appoint Franco Smith as Head Coach
- Podcast: Episode 218 – Transgender Women In Rugby
- Money Makes the World Go Round
- Podcast: Episode 217 – The Crap Controller
- Do We Ever Learn Anything?
- SRU axes Sevens teams for World Series
- Argentina v Scotland Third Test: Summer Tour 2022, Match Preview pt II – head to heads
- Podcast: Episode 216 – Dancing In The Darge