After a pretty good win over Italy the serious business will start again this weekend as champions Ireland come to town.
With the good news that Fraser Brown and Murray McCallum have joined up with the squad today ahead of what is sure to be a huge rugby clash, we’ve got some more good news for you!
The Scottish Rugby Blog has teamed up with JD Sports to offer the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Scotland take on Ireland in the second game of the 2019 Guinness Six Nations. It takes place on Saturday 9th February at BT Murrayfield in Edinburgh and as has been the case in recent years this fixture is a sellout.
Sorry, but entries for this competition have now closed.
Valid entries (please read):
- Please only enter if you can attend the match on Saturday 9th February 2019 in Edinburgh.
- Send your entry with the subject line ‘Ireland JD Sports Competition‘.
- Make sure you include your postal address and a mobile number for the sponsor to get the tickets and details to you in the limited time available. Please make sure you have easy access to these contact methods – if the sponsors cannot get hold of you in sufficient time to deliver it, your prize may be offered to a runner-up.
- Include your twitter handle in your entry if you have one so we can give you a shout out.
- Your private details will not be passed on to any third parties and will only be used to provide tickets in the event of winning. Unsuccessful entries will be deleted from our systems following the draw.
- You may be asked to participate in publicity on this site and on social media so don’t enter if you are supposed to be at work that day!
- Only one entry per person.
- Only valid entries will be entered into the draw.
- One entry will be drawn at random after the closing date and winners will be notified that day.