15. Stuart Hogg: 8 – Dangerous with ball in hand, set up Seymour’s try with a lovely chip and scored another absolutely sublime try himself.
14. Sean Maitland: 6 – Took his try well but not before time – should really have finished off a move a minute earlier. Replaced by Hughes early in the second half.
13. Mark Bennett: 6 – Quiet first half, didn’t see much of the ball despite dominance but came to life as the game wore on before being replaced by Horne.
12. Alex Dunbar: 7 – Carried hard in the opening 40, picked some holes in the Georgia defence but caught out once or twice once he shifted out to 13.
11. Tommy Seymour: 7 – Dreadful missed tackle cost the first try but made amends soon after to get on the end of Hogg’s chip.
10. Finn Russell: 7 – Marshalled the troops well and showed lovely variation in game. Stood up well in defence, with one potential try-saving tackle.
9. Greig Laidlaw: 7 – Another fine showing. Thirteen points and controlled the game well.
1 Allan Dell: 6 – Athletic for a prop, gets about the pitch well and does the hard yards.
2 Ross Ford: 7.5 – The pick of the pack for the first half – imperious in the loose & set-piece functioned well, barring one scrum. Lineout wobbled before he was removed
3 Zander Fagerson: 7 – Scrum parity throughout and the 20-year-old put his hand up to carry, albeit without much gain. Lovely offload for Watson’s try.
4 Richie Gray: 7 – The big man’s powerful carrying put Scotland on the front foot. Superb for the whole 80 minutes
5 Jonny Gray: 7.5 – Industrious – his work rate is superb & carries that little bit wider to offer front-foot ball for Russell and co.
6 Rob Harley: 6 – Proved his worth with strong carrying and tenacious breakdown work – came off early in second half but like Bradbury, should have had longer.
7 Hamish Watson: 7 – Very quiet first half – stripped of possession at least once but stepped up after the break with a typical, barreling try.
8 Ryan Wilson: 7 – Carried hard but got involved with off-the-ball scuffle which blots his copybook somewhat. Also squandered a first half two-on-one.
16. Fraser Brown: 6 – .Did nothing wrong in his cameo after replacing Ford
17. Alex Allan: 6 – Scrum was a problem (see below) but offered himself to carry and made his tackles.
18. Moray Low: 4 – Made a cameo off the bench while Fagerson received treatment. Went horribly backwards at the scrum & finished the game in the bin.
19. Grant Gilchrist: 6 – Only came on late on
20. John Barclay: 7 – Replaced Harley & brought superb line speed and ferocity in defence. Took over as captain late on .
21. Ali Price: 7 – A very brief first cap but an outstanding break set up Hogg’s second try.
23. Rory Hughes: 7 – Made his mark with some trademark big hits and a couple of breaks down the left wing. Looks a decent prospect if he can get more game-time at Glasgow