In the build up to the Lions Tour we have some great product reviews and competitions coming up here on the Scottish Rugby Blog, starting with your chance to win a Lions Supporter’s T-Shirt (RRP £54.99) courtesy of the tour’s main sponsors, HSBC.
HSBC of course has origins in the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking company, so it is fitting for them that the tour kicks off in Hong Kong next weekend with a game against the Barbarians to celebrate the Lions’ 125th anniversary tour, before the lads venture down under to play a hugely anticipated test series against Australia.
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
HSBC is the Principal Partner and shirt sponsor of the British & Irish Lions Tour 2013. You can find out more about HSBC’s sponsorship of the Lions on their website.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- This Giveaway is not open to employees of HSBC PFS, their family members, or anyone professionally connected with the giveaway.
- The giveaway will run from Friday 24th May 2013 16:50 GMT until Wednesday 29th May 2013 0:00 GMT.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- The winner will be picked up randomly and announced on the XXX on XX 2013.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- Any contact information held for giveaway purposes will be deleted following conclusion of the giveaway.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, Scottish RugbyBlog reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.