News has reached my ears of yet another rugby competition from O2 (sponsors of England) and once again you can have the chance to win some, um, England goodies. Anyway if you are on the O2 priority list (whatever that is) and have an English wife/girlfriend/cousin who would probably quite like a trip to Rome, you can click here to play the O2 Rugby Game. Where is Murray group offering us the chance to win a trip to Dublin? At least STV do have a competition somewhere (unknown) to win tickets to the France game. Guess you’ll just have to watch the highlights show and write down the address though, buggered if I can find it.
- The Killers Bs: Legend or Myth?
- Podcast: Episode 115 – Unplugged
- Podcast: Lockdown Bookclub – Behind The Thistle (The Scott Johnson Years)
- The Big Club Dinner
- Podcast: Lockdown Bookclub – Behind The Thistle (The Andy Robinson Years)
- Where are Warriors, Where are Warriors?
- Podcast: Lockdown Bookclub – Behind The Thistle (The Hadden Years)
- Richard Cockerill: Will he Stay or Go?