As you can see from this page, the Kiwis are sorely slacking in the petition signing stakes, languishing in 27th place with Scotland having only 7 fewer signatories in 28th. We are ahead of Wales though, and we’d like things to stay that way. So if you haven’t already signed the petition to get Rugby 7s into the Olympics, head over now (you can use the big ol’ button to the right) and make us proud! Tell all your friends and get them to sign it too, and make sure your country is down as Scotland…We might even overtake such rugby behemoths as Sweden, Hungary and the Ukraine!
- The Killers Bs: Legend or Myth?
- Podcast: Episode 115 – Unplugged
- Podcast: Lockdown Bookclub – Behind The Thistle (The Scott Johnson Years)
- The Big Club Dinner
- Podcast: Lockdown Bookclub – Behind The Thistle (The Andy Robinson Years)
- Where are Warriors, Where are Warriors?
- Podcast: Lockdown Bookclub – Behind The Thistle (The Hadden Years)
- Richard Cockerill: Will he Stay or Go?