I see my esteemed colleague Rory has ‘Tagged’ me and I’m compelled to give you an insight into my mind. Its a scary place so you’ve been warned….
What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
Was at Uni and was making an effort to eat all the packets of Rib ‘n’ Saucy Nic Naks that I could lay my grubby little hands on…happy days! I wasn’t in a rock band.
Five things on my To Do list today:
- To not kill myself when climbing tonight
- Start packing – I’m moving house at the end of the week
- Dig out the rugby ball – touch rugby training starts this week!
- Have a fight with my IT department and get them to do what I have been asking for for the last 6 months.
- To not annoy the living crap into Mrs Al – a near impossibility.
Snacks I enjoy:
Food! Like Rory I’m a fan of the Croq Monsieur but an honourable mention must go to Rib ‘n’ Saucy Nic Naks and the bacon roll (although their is a battle in the Al house over whether red or brown sauce is best!). Also a lot to be said for Pink Lady apples…tasty!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- As Rory mentioned I always said that I would sponsor the Scotland rugby team and get my picture on the jersey! Since Rory is kindly doing this for me, with his billions, I thought I’d repay the favour. So I’ll sponsor the England team and get Rory’s picture put on their jersey….he’ll like that!
- Make sure my family were all sorted for life
- Take Mrs Al to Paris (again!) and let her run wild in the Prada and Dior shops! I’d get plenty of kudos and she could never again moan when I put rugby on the telly…ever!
- Probably put money into my favourite football team (Aberdeen)
- Pay to have Austin Healey fight an angry gorilla and for David ‘the Gob’ Campese to have his fat, Aussie mouth sewn shut!
Three of my bad habits:
- Getting wound up at rugby internationals and being very loud
- Getting very drunk the night before rugby internationals and then going AWOL in a foreign country
- Drinking Lager Tops – its a girls drink
Five places I have lived:
- Foyers (a wee village on Loch Ness)
- Inverness (again)
Five jobs I have had:
- Helper monkey at the Co-op
- Helper monkey (senior) at Tesco’s
- Photocopier extraordinaire
- Community project judge, jury and executioner
- NHS desk jockey
Part time rugby blogger, part time NHS grunt, part time sports enthusiast, full time pain in the backside.
Bloggers I want to know more about?
All you lovely people! In the words of Delia “Where are ya?…Lets be havin’ ya!”
Over and out.