Isle of Mull and McLaren rugby clubs have agreed to move their league match 150 miles to Murrayfield Stadium so they can add their voice to the record crowd set to roar on Edinburgh Rugby in the Heineken Cup quarter-final on Easter Saturday (7 April).
- Glasgow Appoint Franco Smith as Head Coach
- Podcast: Episode 218 – Transgender Women In Rugby
- Money Makes the World Go Round
- Podcast: Episode 217 – The Crap Controller
- Do We Ever Learn Anything?
- SRU axes Sevens teams for World Series
- Argentina v Scotland Third Test: Summer Tour 2022, Match Preview pt II – head to heads
- Podcast: Episode 216 – Dancing In The Darge