Subjective refereeing, heightened physical peril; rugby is at risk of entrapping itself in a dangerous web of confusion, writes Jamie Lyall.
- Blake Westwood on Scotland 25-13 England "Dear fellow Scotland fans who called for Gregor Townsend's and Finn Russell's head this victory..." 24 Feb, 9:30pm
- 1.8T on Scotland 25-13 England "Just beautiful. Inverdale and Guscots whining made it all the sweeter! I’m too overcome with..." 24 Feb, 9:29pm
- Big Al on Scotland 25-13 England "Think Sean Maitland will enjoy the bragging rights at Saracens." 24 Feb, 9:24pm
- The Chiel on Scotland 25-13 England "Wonderful stuff - floating on a cloud of cold gassy lager in Fuerteventura. Disagree with..." 24 Feb, 9:23pm
- RuggersB on Scotland 25-13 England "Most of Dunbar's career has been spent 'close to fitness' ...I wouldn't hold my breath." 24 Feb, 9:19pm