Ruairidh Campbell summarises an enthralling afternoon of rugby at the Greenyards where Glasgow Warriors set out to defend the Ladies Cup but were almost toppled late on by the German national team.
- New Scotland Rugby World Cup 2019 shirts unveiled
- 12 Things You Never Knew About Simon Berghan*
- A Guide to the Super Six
- World Rugby U20 Championships: Four to Follow – progress report 2019
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 Review: Four to Follow
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 Review: What’s next?
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 Review: Key Stats
- Edinburgh add further cover to squad