Isle of Mull and McLaren rugby clubs have agreed to move their league match 150 miles to Murrayfield Stadium so they can add their voice to the record crowd set to roar on Edinburgh Rugby in the Heineken Cup quarter-final on Easter Saturday (7 April).
- Podcast: Episode 72 – Hasta La Vista Hoggy
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 – pool stages so far
- Podcast: Episode 71 – Recovering The Satellites
- Light Blue, Black and White is the New?
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019: Scotland squad
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019: Tournament preview
- Gray misses out as Cummings and Steyn called up
- PRO14 Final: Glasgow 15-18 Leinster