Isle of Mull and McLaren rugby clubs have agreed to move their league match 150 miles to Murrayfield Stadium so they can add their voice to the record crowd set to roar on Edinburgh Rugby in the Heineken Cup quarter-final on Easter Saturday (7 April).
- Edinburgh v Glasgow preview: McDowall and Savala
- Can Edinburgh unlock Glasgow’s Defence?
- Guinness Rainbow Cup: Edinburgh v Glasgow Warriors Team Announcements
- Lions Boredom
- Podcast: Episode 155 – Forbsed In Fire
- Is Edinburgh’s Attack Broken?
- Rainbow Cup/1872 Decider: Glasgow Warriors 29 – 19 Edinburgh
- 1872 Cup is not yet a lost cause