World Rugby has approved six new law amendments that will be lumped in with existing global law trials scheduled to start in full from the 1st August. The scrum and ruck are the areas most affected, writes Rory Baldwin.
- The return of Hoggy; The European Cup Draws
- Podcast: Episode 72 – Hasta La Vista Hoggy
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 – pool stages so far
- Podcast: Episode 71 – Recovering The Satellites
- Light Blue, Black and White is the New?
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019: Scotland squad
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019: Tournament preview
- Gray misses out as Cummings and Steyn called up