World Rugby has approved six new law amendments that will be lumped in with existing global law trials scheduled to start in full from the 1st August. The scrum and ruck are the areas most affected, writes Rory Baldwin.
- Scotland 2022 Six Nations Squad
- Exeter Chiefs 52-17 Glasgow Warriors
- Podcast: Episode 189 – Daddy Issues
- 1872 Cup 1st Leg Preview: Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh
- Scotland’s Forwards – where next on the road to RWC 2023?
- Scotland’s Backs – where next on the road to RWC 2023?
- Podcast: Episode 185 – Tools In A Box
- Podcast: Episode 184 – Storming Craig’s Compound