On Monday morning I attended a press launch for the Glengoyne Auld Enemies Dinner.
The Event looks like a good one and the charity involvement is great. For everyone there, though, talk inevitably turned to the Heineken Cup…
- The Scottish Eight and the Lions’ Test 23: Sutherland and Fagerson
- Podcast: Episode 159 – Ultimate Warriors
- PRO14 to become United Rugby Championship
- Podcast: Episode 158 – Greased Up Full Back
- Guinness Rainbow Cup: Edinburgh Rugby 31-34 Ulster Rugby
- Guinness Rainbow Cup: Edinburgh v Ulster
- Podcast: Episode 157 – Pete Horne’s Mind Palace
- Mercenaries or Necessaries?