I’m not one to create hype (oh ok, maybe a little), but this weekend could be the most interesting in a long time for those of us interested in the perpetual debate over Scotland’s problems at number 10. And I’m not talking about David Cameron.
- Glasgow Appoint Franco Smith as Head Coach
- Podcast: Episode 218 – Transgender Women In Rugby
- Money Makes the World Go Round
- Podcast: Episode 217 – The Crap Controller
- Do We Ever Learn Anything?
- SRU axes Sevens teams for World Series
- Argentina v Scotland Third Test: Summer Tour 2022, Match Preview pt II – head to heads
- Podcast: Episode 216 – Dancing In The Darge