That’s probably more of a humping than we expected. Listening to the radio commentary it sounds like the Hugo experiment worked pretty well and Thom Evans didn’t seem to get much ball. Listening to Peter Wright is always fun too. Ben Cairns had a stormer, which really puts pressure on Grove for tomorrow so I hope he responds. Great to see 3 attacking 13s developing in the Scotland back line, makes a change from recent years… good luck to the boys for tomorrow against Australia!
- Edinburgh add further cover to squad
- Conference(s) of Cards
- The return of Hoggy; The European Cup Draws
- Podcast: Episode 72 – Hasta La Vista Hoggy
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019 – pool stages so far
- Podcast: Episode 71 – Recovering The Satellites
- Light Blue, Black and White is the New?
- World Rugby U20 Championship 2019: Scotland squad