Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- Rennie for Australia as Wilson takes over Glasgow
- Scotland 3 – 17 Wales
- European Rugby 2019: Teams for the Weekend
- Podcast: Episode 89 – Here Comes The Judge
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Review – have we learned anything?
- Edinburgh Fizzers?
- Podcast: Episode 88 – Hard Border Of The Heart
- Why Scotland will dominate the 2021 Lions Tour of South Africa