After a great opening win against Ireland at home, the Scottish Rugby Blog has teamed up with Dove Men+Care to offer the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Scotland take on Wales in their next sold-out home game, on Saturday 25th February at BT Murrayfield in Edinburgh.
To be in with a chance of winning, please answer the question:
Who did Stuart Hogg replace when he came off the bench for his debut against Wales in 2012:
- Rory Lamont
- Max Evans
- Sean Lamont
See below for details on how to submit your answer and look out for more great 6 Nations competitions in the coming weeks!
Valid entries (please read):
- Please only enter if you can attend the match on Saturday 25th Feb.
- Send your entry via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Wales 6N Comp‘.
- Make sure you include your postal address and a mobile number for the sponsor to get the tickets and details to you in the limited time available. Please make sure you have easy access to these contact methods – if the sponsors cannot get hold of you in sufficient time to deliver it, your prize may be offered to a runner-up.
- Include your twitter handle in your entry if you have one so we can give you a shout out.
- Your private details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- You may be asked to participate in publicity on this site and on social media so don’t enter if you are supposed to be at work that day!
- Only one entry per person.
- Only valid entries will be entered into the draw.
- Entries close at noon on Monday 20th February.
- One entry will be drawn at random after the closing date and winners will be notified that day.
Dove Men+Care is proud to be an Official Partner of Scottish Rugby. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #SCRUMTOGETHER @Dovemen to show your support for Scotland over the weekend!