Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- Mikelinds on 2nd Test: Japan 16-21 Scotland "The more I watch, the more I think Horne is our best back up. Hogg..." 25 Jun, 9:53pm
- Matto on 2nd Test: Japan 16-21 Scotland "Just watching England under 20s destroying Ireland and also ruminating on the various Summer Series...." 25 Jun, 8:08pm
- Stevomc on 2nd Test: Japan 16-21 Scotland "No way do you want Hogg at 10. He's a strike runner, there isn't time..." 25 Jun, 8:02pm
- Matto on 2nd Test: Japan 16-21 Scotland "I was/am generally also against moving Hoggy out of position, but that was more to..." 25 Jun, 7:54pm
- FF on 2nd Test: Japan 16-21 Scotland "The only passable FH performance for Scotland which wasn't Finn Russell in the last two..." 25 Jun, 7:44pm