Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- R Piece on New law amendments pave the way... "Could we see R Ford to prop?! ;-)" 22 Jul, 10:21am
- Stouff on New law amendments pave the way... "Did Joubert not retire from reffing 15s last year? I thought he was only on..." 22 Jul, 9:25am
- Mikelinds on New law amendments pave the way... "Much as we may dislike him, he will be an improvement on some of the..." 21 Jul, 8:58pm
- Ade on New law amendments pave the way... "You will be fine so long as you go down the middle of his channel..." 21 Jul, 8:38pm
- Neil on New law amendments pave the way... "Hey Rory good article i just have 1 question. Will this prevent us targeting a..." 21 Jul, 5:29pm