Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- FF on Scotland Squad for Autumn Tests "Ultimately, Cotter probably has ambitions for the NZ job after the 2019 RWC. For him..." 28 Oct, 10:03am
- Bulldog on Scotland Squad for Autumn Tests "Thanks, read that now. I have no doubt Cotter will not want to answer questions..." 28 Oct, 7:49am
- Doddys Trews on Scotland Squad for Autumn Tests "Just been on the SRU ticketing website and there is a disappointing amount of vacant..." 27 Oct, 6:46pm
- Matto on Scotland Squad for Autumn Tests "Too soon to be calling that maybe? Is the number of shoulders just chance? Edinburgh's..." 27 Oct, 6:19pm
- Sean on Scotland Squad for Autumn Tests "Slightly off topic but just saw the Glasgow team for tomorrow - anyone got an..." 27 Oct, 4:56pm