Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- 1.8T on Scotland look towards Australia "He hadn't been playing that well for Glasgow hence Price being the starting 9 for..." 29 Mar, 12:56pm
- Bulldog on Scotland look towards Australia "Pyrgos has not had a lot of rugby in the last year, couple of years,..." 29 Mar, 1:11am
- Martin on Scotland look towards Australia "No-one will be 'rested' - Likely that the Scots players will be the next cab..." 28 Mar, 10:40pm
- Andrew on Scottish Rugby Blog Podcast Episode 9... "Nice touch with the closing poetry. I feel more cultured with every podcast. Keep up..." 28 Mar, 9:26pm
- Angerine on Scottish Rugby Blog Podcast Episode 9... "Classy as always gents. You can't have Launch and Maro as the second row, though..." 28 Mar, 4:30pm