Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- Frazer on Now Strauss is out too "He has, but neither Bradbury nor Harley have covered themselves in glory recently, and I..." 19 Feb, 4:05pm
- DJB on Now Strauss is out too "I doubt that Dunbar will be fit to play. Although he passed the initial HIA,..." 19 Feb, 3:26pm
- Frazer on Now Strauss is out too "In spite of the injuries, I feel that we can still put a team out..." 19 Feb, 1:44pm
- Ross on Now Strauss is out too "Only watched the Quins-Bath game out of the corner of my eye whilst the Glasgow..." 19 Feb, 1:01pm
- Fraser Reddick on Scottish Rugby Blog Podcast Episode 3... "Surely if Hamish Watson is always "rolling, rolling, rolling" his nickname should be Rawhide?" 19 Feb, 12:34pm