Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- Allan on World Rugby U20s Championship: Scotland squad "On Sky as per I presume?" 30 May, 11:08am
- Rory Baldwin on World Rugby U20 Championship 2017: Tournament... "The schedule is always brutal for the nations with less depth." 29 May, 2:59pm
- The Chiel on World Rugby U20 Championship 2017: Tournament... "If memory serves the score against Italy in the 6N looked comfortable but in fact..." 29 May, 11:26am
- Rory Baldwin on Gray and Hidalgo-Clyne drop out "Squad sets off on the 3rd I believe. No word on TV yet." 29 May, 9:12am
- James on Gray and Hidalgo-Clyne drop out "When does the squad head overseas? Anyone know if the games are televised?" 27 May, 12:17pm