Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- Scooby on Glasgow 15-16 Munster "Like it, thats more like it! Backs that are happy to have a go and..." 05 Dec, 5:26pm
- Rory on Lions or Lambs pt I: Scotland's... "On the other hand the Lions is an invaluable tool for teaching our players that..." 05 Dec, 4:33pm
- pragmatic optomist on Glasgow 15-16 Munster "How about this team for Racine. The ugliest and gruntuiest pack we can muster. Hogg,..." 05 Dec, 3:42pm
- Adam Clark on First XV's Lions Team "Fair comment givens Saturdays performance Calum, Ben Youngs had a stormer, we wrote the blog..." 05 Dec, 3:22pm
- WestCountryTartanArmy on Lions or Lambs pt I: Scotland's... "All Blacks down to 2nd! That gave me a nice chuckle for a Monday afternoon...." 05 Dec, 12:55pm