Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- Doddie's trews on Teams for the weekend "I doubt we will get another out-and-out winger; we already have an international in Sarto..." 30 Apr, 9:29pm
- MK on Teams for the weekend "Wonder how Nakawara will far in the physical/bosh Top 14. Glasgow, while not set up..." 30 Apr, 7:51pm
- MacMillan Thomaso on Teams for the weekend "I suppose when you look at it like that... But in my personal opinion we..." 30 Apr, 4:28pm
- FF on Teams for the weekend "Leone is the only regular started Glasgow are losing - I think he is verging..." 30 Apr, 2:30pm
- Matto on News Roundup "Cheers for the heads up on that Scott. Christ it's hard going watching Edinburgh sometimes...." 29 Apr, 11:06pm