Kit manufacturer Canterbury’s European trading arm has gone into administration, resulting in the collapse of kit sponsorship deals with both Glasgow Warriors and the national side. Edinburgh kit is supplied by Rhino, so they should be unaffected. Canterbury and the SRU were due to unveil a new away (or “change”) strip this week, so I guess we will never see what the new shirt would have looked like. The parent company Canterbury of New Zealand remains unaffected, so it is possible that the national side’s deal may be revived with them given it is still a pretty high profile team. Glasgow will be on the hunt for a new kit provider though.
- Mikelinds on The Battle for the Back-Row "Now, JM, I will play devils advocate. Like you I hope to see CdP get..." 19 Jan, 10:12pm
- Mikelinds on The Battle for the Back-Row "I respect all the comments above, but I think we need to remember BVC has..." 19 Jan, 10:09pm
- Bulldog on The Battle for the Back-Row "Well he will meet his new lovers all over again on the 4th of February.." 19 Jan, 9:33pm
- Adam Taylor on The Battle for the Back-Row "This is probably more a general squad statement and something which I think we have..." 19 Jan, 9:30pm
- FF on The Battle for the Back-Row "I've just read the Irish Independent with Murray claiming Glasgow illegally targeted him and tried..." 19 Jan, 8:43pm